The Horrendous Case Of The Collective Rape On A Moroccan Bus
A minute long video was shared on social media platforms on the 20th of august, showing a horrendous scene: a group of four teenagers, all underage undress a young lady by the name of Imane, and grab her by her intimate body parts, in a rolling moroccan bus in the city of Casablanca. Her shirt is pulled down, her pants' flight is open and the boys proceed to touch her, on her breasts, and below the belt as well as insulting her and attempting to shove a piece of cloth in her mouth, clearly against her will. The young lady begs them to stop, cries and screams. Nobody in the bus interferes, the conductor does not stop.
This tragedy happened on the 18th of august, and nobody from the chain of command in the bus' company reported it to the authorities until the video was posted. The bus company, Mdina Bus, continues to deny responsibility of allowing this act to occur in one of their buses in a press release.
- On the 7th of august, a 16 year old victim of collective rape killed herself in Marrakech after the rapists were released and declared innocent.
- On the 5th of august, a band of young boys contracted rabies after raping a donkey
- On May, in the village of Tikiouine, a 17 year old girl was raped by her boyfriend and two other men.
- On February, a moroccan horse training champion was found guilty of raping underage girls in Belgium.
- Last November, Saad Lamjarred, a moroccan pop star has been accused of raping a young lady in the US and later in France. King Mohammed VI tasked his lawyer with Lamjarred defense and allegedly paid his fees. Lamjarred's moroccan fans stood by his side and organized many protests to set him free, with no proof of innocence.
- Last December, an 18 year was found dead and gang raped in Rabat.
- August of 2016, a moroccan boxer was found guilty of raping Brazilian maids in the olympic village.
- November 2015, a video surfaced on social media of men attempting to rape an underage girl in the city of Khemisset
- The martyr of rape and rape law in Morocco, Amina Filali (16 years old) who took her own life after the court forced her to marry her rapist in 2012.