Raseef22 is looking for a highly driven community manager to attract and interact with Raseef22 community at large. The goal is to achieve a more intimate engagement with the community, increase website traffic and revenue by exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map. The candidate will be working closely with the editorial team and the communications director.
- Produce, edit, publish and share daily content (original texts, images, videos), build meaningful connections with the community and encourages members to take action and participate.
- Stay up to speed with the latest social media and news trends.
- Work with other members of the content team to develop an effective strategy to produce the most shareable stories.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Arabic writing skills and a great attention to details.
- Proven experience in social media or related field such as writing or editing (photo/video/text).
- Ability to work creatively, resourcefully and independently or as a smooth-functioning part of a team in the fast-paced news environment with intense deadline pressure.
- Willingness to research and discover new and untapped stories.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Ability to ensure that Raseef22 brand standards are met across all platforms.
- Positive attitude for a start up environment.
- Strong knowledge in social analytics tools.
- Attention to details with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, New Media, Public Relations, Arabic or English literature .
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We will review your CV and we will contact you.